YouTube Simple Gallery is a plugin you can create an area for YouTube videos quickly with management by shortcode.
- Português (Default)
- Français by Mermouy
- Persian (Iran) by Pouya Abbassi
New Updates 2.2.0
- Update English Translation.
- Added Support FontAwesome.css in the Admin Page.
- Added Persian (Iran) by Pouya Abbassi.
- Added Playback quality in the video.
- Added new features like: Show or Hide suggested videos, player controls and video title and player actions.
- Added custom single page – “single-youtube-gallery.php”
Do you want help me translate this plugin for your language? Please, send me your file .po for my email firstname.lastname@example.org
Installing the plugin
- Upload the plugin to the wp-content/plugins folder or install using the installer of WordPress plugins ;
- Activate the plugin ;
How to use
- After activating the plugin you’ll see a tab called “Videos” on it you can register your videos with only the video link , the plugin will accept three different URL formats.
- He already automatically generates the thumbnail of the video, but if you want to customize the thumb just add the same as “Featured Image”.
- When activating the plugin automatically a page called “Video Gallery” that it will be found within the “Pages” tab is already created.
- In it will contain an equivalent to this shortcode :
[ chr-youtube-gallery order="DESC" orderby="date" posts="6" category="all" ]
- This shortcode is the default, but if you want to change is just delete it and clicking on the same icon youtube play that opens an editor .
- In the poup-up you will add as much as the Ordinances ” Descending – Ascending ” or ” Date – Name – Random “
- For change the single video copy the file “youtube-simple-gallery > single-youtube-gallery.php” and paste inside of the your theme folder.