YouTube Simple Gallery is a plugin you can create an area for YouTube videos quickly with management by short code.
- Português (Default)
- Add support for widget
- New page for settings to plugin with AutoPlay true or false, size of video and differents sizes for thumbnails
New Updates 2.1
- Add French language
- Filter per category
- Add thumbnail preview in list and inside the post.
Do you want help me translate this plugin for your language? Please, send me your file .po for my email email@example.com
Installing the plugin
- Upload the plugin to the wp-content/plugins folder or install using the installer of WordPress plugins ;
- Activate the plugin ;
How to use
- After activating the plugin you’ll see a tab called “Videos” on it you can register your videos with only the video link , the plugin will accept three different URL formats.
- He already automatically generates the thumbnail of the video, but if you want to customize the thumb just add the same as “Featured Image”.
- When activating the plugin automatically a page called “Video Gallery” that it will be found within the “Pages” tab is already created.
- In it will contain an equivalent to this shortcode :
[ chr-youtube-gallery order="DESC" orderby="date" posts="6" category="all" ]
- This shortcode is the default, but if you want to change is just delete it and clicking on the same icon youtube play that opens an editor .
- In the poup-up you will add as much as the Ordinances ” Descending – Ascending ” or ” Date – Name – Random “